Are you a passionate teacher who is interested in enriching the lives of young learners in Korea? Do you enjoy working in a well-equipped environment, where the director and the teachers you’ll get to work with are all fluent in English? If so, we would like to invite you to join us here at OROMedu Language School.
Everything you need to prepare for your class will be provided to you, and within a short time you will easily be able to adapt and adjust to our system. If this sounds interesting to you, please check below to see what we are offering.
We currently have an opening for FULL TIME NATIVE English teacher.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Location: Namyangju City, Gygeonggi-Do, Korea (30 minutes’ drive from Gangnam, Seoul)
- Starting date: May
- Your own office space and computer will be provided for your classes and preparation
- Age range: 13~15 years old
- Class size: 4~12
- Working days: Monday – Friday
- Office hours: 2pm-10pm (Class hours – 5-6 hours)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree or above
- Experience: At least 1 year relevant teaching experience is required
- Level of English: Native English speaker required
- Updated CV -with valid cell phone number, e-mail address and Skype account
- Recent Photo
- Photocopy of degree
- Reference letter -if any
- Minimum of 2.2 million up to 2.5 million
- Furnished rent-free accommodation provied
- Close to your place of employment
We look forward to hearing from you