Teach English in BUSAN, KOREA, the most beautiful and exciting port city with the largest beach in KOREA!!
World Foreign Language Institute, a well organized adult teaching English institute in BUSAN, KOREA with a long history of more than 19 years is seeking a qualified native English teacher available on July 1st, 2013!!
About 15 teachers including three native English teachers and one native Japanese teacher work in harmony teaching languages. You can always contact and ask them anything about the position!!
Following are general working conditions.
1. Qualifications : Native English Speaker with B.A in any field - Experience and English major prefered.
2. Period : 1Year
3. Students : Most students are ADULTS - College students or office workers. There are some elementary and middle school classes at 4 and 5 o'clock.
4. Salary : 2.1 - 2.2 mil. Korean Won / Month Basic. Overtime Pay : 20.000 Won / hr
5. Working hour : 5days/week (Mon-Fri), 120hr/Month, split shift, 20days/month
6. Completion Bonus : The Full Payment of One Month Salary at the end of the contract.
7. Airfare : Round Trip Airplane ticket will be provided.
8. VACATION : 7days vacation will be provided except Korean Holidays(usually 12~14days). * We work for only 20days a month and you may enjoy one or two extra days off per month except national holidays.
9. Housing : Convenient fully furnished one room studio apartment will be provided. It is located next to a big supermarket and subway station(Dong Nae), and it takes only about 5-10 minutes to walk to the school from the house.
10. Health Insurance : Half provided
If you are interested, please send me your resume, current picture, and copy of passport for your application.
A Copy of Diploma with apostille and A Proof of Criminal record affixed with the nation's apostille must be in his/her hands at the moment.
Contact Andy for more information!!
Email : androslimyahoo.com
Tel) 82-51-554-0515(office) / 82-10-5583-0255(cell) Fax) 82-51-558-8505 website : www.wfli.co.kr