Teach adults 1:1 in Seoul & Busan
Over 3,000,000 won a month
Professional work environment
No babysitting - No entertaining
- Well-developed curriculum concentrates on pronunciation
- Almost no preparation needed (for teacher)
- Homework must be done before every lesson (Foreign teachers do not mark homework)
- Learners spend 25 minutes with a Korean teacher and 25 minutes with a foreign teacher
- Lessons focus on learning – No babysitting - No entertaining
- Average of less than six contact hours a day – Monday thru Saturday (Saturdays optional)
- Alternating shifts - Three months of block shift followed by three months of split shift, etc
- Saturday schedule is never split
- Minimum salary 2,400,000 won a month (Working no Saturdays)
- Working two Saturdays = 2,700,000 won a month
- Working four Saturdays = 3,000,000 won a month
- Bonus for teaching more than 5.2 hours a day (50,000 won to 350,000 won per month)
- Half a round-trip ticket to Korea or trip to Osaka reimbursed at the end of the contract
SEVERANCE PAY - HEALTH INSURANCE - PENSION PLAN
- All provided according to Korean law
- Mandatory three days of training before starting work
In Seoul we have clinics at Yeoksam Station, Kangnam Station, Samsung Station (2 of them), Apkujeong Station, Jonggak Station, Eulji-ro Station, City Hall Station, Yeouido Station, Shinchon Station and Guro Digital Complex Station. On the outskirts of Seoul we have a clinic at Seohyeon Station in Bundang. There is also a clinic in Busan and we plan to open a few more in Seoul within a month or two.
Send your resume and matching photo to ecltenglish-channel.co.kr or phone me at (82-2) 594-3964. I would be happy to talk to you. Feel free to check out our website at http://www.english-channel.co.kr or http://www.career-channel.com.
In order to get a teaching visa in Korea a university diploma and matching sealed transcripts must be submitted to the immigration authorities. Having these on hand will speed up the hiring process considerably.
Recruiting & Training